Let It Ride Poker
This is the No. 1 Online Poker app for Let It Ride on Android.
Let It Ride is a variation of five card stud poker. It is based on player’s three cards and two community cards where you can Pull Back or ‘Let Them Ride’ based on how strong your hand is. There is no need to worry about beating dealer’s hand or wagering against other players.
In this game, all 3 bets are made at once. You place them on the 1, 2 and $ marker. The $ bet is mandatory. That’s your ante, your table stakes.
You can also place a 3-card bonus bet.
The twist is that as the cards are revealed the player has the opportunity to withdraw or decrease two-third of his total wager if he doesn’t like his cards.
This game is a extremely popular casino poker game with potential for high pay outs.It’s a fun game to play. And slow paced, which is great for older players or table game enthusiasts.
How To play :
- Player must make three equal bets at three betting areas – 1, 2, $ on the table
- The dealer then deals three cards to the player and two community cards are dealt face down
- After looking at your three cards, if you feel you have the beginning of a good hand or if you are feeling lucky, then Let It Ride, else Pull Back your first bet by clicking on the arrow on 1st betting spot on the table
- The first community card is then turned over. Again if it looks like a good hand, Let It Ride. If not, Pull Back your second bet by clicking on the arrow on 2nd Betting spot.
- Finally the second community card is turned over completing your five-card poker hand.
- If you have pulled back your first two bets, the third bet has to play.
- If your poker hand has a pair of 10s or better, you win
- In the event of a winning, player is paid according to the poker value of his five cards, remaining wager and the payout table mentioned below:
- Royal Flush – 1,000 to 1
- Straight Flush – 200 to 1
- Four of a Kind – 50 to 1
- Full House – 11 to 1
- Flush – 8 to 1
- Straight – 5 to 1
- Three of a Kind – 3 to 1
- Two Pairs – 2 to 1
- Pair of 10s or Better – 1 to 1
- Any other – Loss
- HD Graphics and User Friendly Interface
- Leader board to show off your score with friends on social sites
- 16 Tables with different betting options
- Start the game with 50,000 bonus chips
- 225 Levels to be cleared
- Hourly bonus
- First 3 Tables are Unlocked
- High stake tables are locked which can be unlocked as you clear Levels
- In App chip purchases
- Invite your friends and get extra chips
- Send and Receive Gifts from your friends in the form of chips